Aurelija Balčiūnė is a Senior Associate at COBALT, focusing her practise in the areas of banking and finance. She also specialises in the fields of Corporate Advisory, M&A, Aviation Law and Trademark Law. Aurelija holds a Master’s degree in Commercial Law from Vilnius University, Lithuania, and is seeking to obtain a PhD in Contract Law.
During her legal practice, Aurelija Balčiūnė has represented clients in a large number of corporate transactions and advised a wide range of local and multinational companies on various capital and financial markets issues. She has counselled international banks and companies on loan portfolio acquisitions, financing and refinancing transactions and issuing of securities. Furthermore, she has assisted banks, credit unions, e-money and payment institutions and other financial market participants with regulatory issues, including obtaining various licences and permits, issues related to anti-money laundering and other related matters.
- Lithuanian, English
- Haridus ja liikmelisus
- PhD studies at the Faculty of Law, Vilnius University (2012-to date)
- Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law (2012)
- Lifelong Learning Programme, Erasmus Intensive Programmes, NICLAS - New International Constitutional Law & Administrative Studies Summer School on Minorities, Universität Wien (coordinating institution) (2012)
- COBALT nõustas Luminori Euroopa Keskpangalt Balti riikides piiriülese ühinemise läbiviimiseks vajaliku loa saamisel
- COBALT nõustab Luminori organisatsiooni struktuuri ümberkorraldamises
- COBALT nõustas ravimifirma Oriola Balti üksuste aktsiate väljaostu juhtkonna poolt
- COBALT nõustas DNB panka Luminori loomisel – Baltimaade pangandusturu seni suurimas tehingus