Giedrius Abromavičius is a Senior Associate at COBALT Lithuania. He is specialising in the fields of Maritime and Transportation, Real Estate, Litigation and Employment matters. Giedrius Abromavičius has a solid track of records in representing the interests of all players of transport process (shippers, carriers, freight forwarders) in representing the contract parties in concluding the real estate sale-purchase, lease and other agreements, in representing the clients in judicial litigations and dealing with disputes out of court. Giedrius Abromavičius focuses on dealing with the matters related to the carriage of goods by road, sea and air.
- Lithuanian, English, German
- Haridus ja liikmelisus
- 2010 Master's degree in Transportation Law, LL.M., Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2007 Bachelor's degree in Law, LL.B., 2007, Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Management Board of the Lithuanian Young Bar Association
- Since 2010 Member of the Lithuanian Bar