Inga Tenisa is an expert in banking and finance. Before joining COBALT Inga worked with AS UniCredit Bank for more than 10 years (previously, Vereinsbank Riga and AS HVB Bank Latvia), most recently in a position of the Head of Legal Department. Her duties included managing the bank’s legal units in its branches in Estonia and Lithuania. Inga has extensive cross-border experience advising on financial regulatory, financing and lending, restructuring and refinancing matters.
- Latvian, English, Russian, German
- Haridus ja liikmelisus
- Master in Law, School of Business Administration Turiba (2007)
- University of Zurich, Swiss Banking Institute, winter semester studies in finance / banking master and doctoral studies (2005/2006)
- Master in environmental sciences, University of Latvia (2004)
- Lawyer diploma, University of Latvia (2003)