Toms Šulmanis heads the Employment & Immigration practice group in COBALT Latvia. Toms has more than 15 years of experience in the fields of M&A, Corporate/Commercial, Real Estate and Employment, including representation of clients in acquisition and sale of trade centers, commercial and residential developments, advice on all aspects of construction process, drafting and negotiating of commercial leases. Toms has also represented clients in complex corporate and employment matters, like restructuring of operations, redundancies, dealing with trade unions.
- Employment - Band 2, Chambers Europe 2018
- Corporate/Commercial - Band 4, Chambers Europe 2018
- Latvian, English, Russian
- Haridus ja liikmelisus
- LL.M., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2005)
- LL.B., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2003)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2007)