COBALT is proud to support TechChill, the startup community initiative and largest tech event in Latvia. It will bring 350 of the most interesting startups from the Baltics, Nordics, CEE, Ukraine, Belarus and Russia to Riga.
The tech, startup, and entrepreneurship event in the Baltics will gather up to 2000 tech enthusiasts in Riga. The two-day event will host almost 100 speakers across three different stages, each with a particular focus, but all having one thing in common – to inspire, encourage and embolden entrepreneurs for their next step forward.
Some of the speakers at TechChill 2018:
- Chris Raastad - Product Engineer Lead at TransferWise
- Miki Kuusi - Co-founder & CEO at Wolt
- Martin Villig - Co-founder at Taxify
- Nikolay Storonsky - Founder & CEO at Revolut
Renaud Visage - Co-Founder at Eventbrite & Partner at Index Ventures
- Ralph Echemendia - CEO at Seguru and a world-renowned cyber security expert, known internationally by his alter ego “The Ethical Hacker”
- Max Kelly - Managing Director at Tech Stars London
- Arvils Aseradens - Minister for Economics at Republic of Latvia
- Peteris Zilgalvis - Startups & Innovation Head of Unit at European Commission
- Ingrida Karina-Berzina - Partner and Head of the IP & IT practice group at COBALT