On 10 October 2015, for the third time in a row, a major Lithuanian business daily Verslo žinios will hold the Annual Conference on Accounting. The conference, which is one of the most important and anticipated annual events for chief accountants, bookkeepers and CFOs, will provide an opportunity for Lithuanian businesses and politicians to share new developments, insights and practical advice.
This year, Rokas Daugėla, Senior Associate and Tax Adviser at COBALT, will present an overview of the main tax changes in Lithuania (profit tax, value added tax and personal income tax).
Speakers at the conference also include Nerijus Mačiulis, Chief Economist at Swedbank; Dainoras Bradauskas, Head of the State Tax Inspectorate (STI); Assistant Professor, Dr Audrius Linartas, Director of the Authority of Audit and Accounting; Alina Gaudutytė, Deputy Director of the STI’s Tax Law Department; Leonas Lingis, Partner at EY; Inga Čeledinė, Head of the Tax Disputes Practice at PwC Legal; Artūras Bakšys, Partner and Tax Adviser at the Law Firm Glimstedt; Andrius Kavoliūnas, founder of the portal for bookeepers www.mokesciu-sufleris.lt and Partner at tax consulting company MERITS.
- Key economic trends and forecasts. What factors will affect financial performance of companies in the upcoming year?
- News from the STI. What campaigns and other control mechanisms are in the plans for the year ahead? What changes will the Smart Tax Administration System bring in accounting work?
- Main changes in accounting which will come into force in 2016.
- Relevant tax changes
- Identifying and managing tax risks relevant for businesses.
- Hands-on activities for the attendees at the conference to teach them deal with challenges posed to their profession by the dynamic and constantly changing business environment.
For more information about the event visit: http://parduotuve.vz.lt/konferencijos/468