Rokas Daugėla is a partner and Head of the Tax Practice Group. Rokas is specialising in the area of Tax, where he has over 10 years of experience in advising local and international clients on Lithuanian and cross-border taxation and transfer pricing issues. Rokas holds an LLM in International Tax Law and has gained valuable experience in International tax at a leading Dutch law firm Loyens & Loeff. Rokas is recommended as a leading tax practitioneer in Lithuania by Tax Directors Handbook and the Legal 500. Before joining the COBALT team, Mr Daugėla worked at the leading Lithuanian law firm.
- Lithuanian, English, German
- Education & membership
- 2008-2009 LLM in International Tax Law, Leiden University, Leiden, Netherlands
- 2006-2007 Studies at Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
- 2004-2008 Bachelor's degree in Law, Law Faculty, Mykolas Romeris University
- Lithuanian Young Bar Association (LJAA)
"Practice head senior associate Rokas Daugėla is described by a client as "a very good, young and dynamic lawyer." Another client adds: "He is a problem solver who understands the market and the client's needs." He has particular expertise in cross-border taxation and transfer pricing."