Heleri Tammiste is a Senior Associate at COBALT Estonia. She has more than 10 years of experience of working as an associate in two Estonia’s top ranked full-service law firms serving corporate clients. In fall 2013, Heleri was appointed to Estonian Bar Association's newly formed Business Law Committee (comprising of highly skilled practicing attorneys), following a competitive applications round. Heleri is one of the very few members of Estonian Bar Association holding a degree from Harvard Law School. As of joining COBALT Estonia (formerly LAWIN Tallinn office) in early 2011, Heleri has been involved as project manager and coordinator in a significant part of the firm’s high-profile M&A transactions. Heleri has extensive experience in all stages of M&A transactions with target companies from a wide variety of sectors, in the form of both share deals and asset deals, including also cross-border mergers (involving targets from all Baltic states), takeovers and squeeze-outs.
Heleri has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2006.
- Corporate/Commercial - Chambers Europe 2015
- Corporate/Commercial - Chambers Europe 2014
- Estonian, English, German, Russian
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- 2009 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, Harvard Law School, USA
- 2005 baccalaureus artium degree in law (BA), cum laude , University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2013 Business Law Committee of the Estonian Bar Association
- 2011 Harvard Law School Association of Europe
- 2006 Estonian Bar Association
- 2004 Estonian Moot Court Society (Board member 2004 – 2005)
- 2007 - 2011 Administrative Committee of Raidla & Partners’ foundation (a sub-foundation of the Estonian National Culture Foundation), issuing annual scholarships to law students
- 2002 - 2014 Estonian Debating Society