Jesse Kivisaari is a Specialist Counsel of COBALT Estonia and the co-head of the Finnish Desk of the law firm. Jesse is experienced in M&A and private equity transactions and also advises companies in corporate law matters. He is focused on cross-border business activities, especially on projects related to Finland as his native language is Finnish. Jesse’s knowledge of cross-border legal aspects and multiple cultures enable him to provide services for Finnish companies with respect to the Baltics and vice versa.
For example, Jesse advised AS TMB, one of the biggest manufacturers of reinforced concrete elements in the Baltics, upon the acquisition of the Betonimestarit Group in Finland.
Jesse has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2015 and a member of the Finnish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce since 2011.
- Estonian, Finnish, English
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- 2018 EEA exams (equal to Bachelor of Laws degree), University of Helsinki and Turku, Faculty of Law, Finland
- 2015 Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2013 Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- Member of the Finnish-Estonian Trade Association (since 2017)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2015)
- Member of the Finnish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce (since 2011)