Karl Kull is a Senior Associate at COBALT. Karl mainly advises clients in the fields of mergers and acquisitions, corporate, banking and financial law and securities markets. Karl has played a leading role in several high-profile M&A transactions, including advising Circle K (Statoil) upon the acquisition of Premium 7 filling stations, Naspers upon the sale of Estonian and Lithuanian advertising portals to Eesti Meedia, and PRFoods upon the sale of companies in the Baltics and Russia engaged in producing ice cream and frozen products to Food Union.
He is currently in the process of obtaining a doctor iuris degree from the University of Tartu, Estonia.
Karl has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2011.
- M&A - Next Generation Lawyer, Legal500 2017
- Estonian, English, German, French
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Currently - doctor iuris degree from University of Tartu, Estonia
- 2016 Master of Lasw (LL.M) Finance degree from Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany
- 2011 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, cum laude, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2010 Summer school program, University of Salzburg, Austria
- 2009 Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2006-2007 Exchange program, University of Münster, Faculty of Law, Germany
- 2011 Estonian Bar Association