Mattias Tammeaid is an Associate at COBALT. Mattias specialises in banking and financial law, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and corporate law. He has advised both domestic and international clients (including credit and financial institutions, private equity and venture investors, industrial enterprises and publicly traded companies) in several large-scale cross-border projects of acquisition, merger and financing. Mattias provides expert advice in all transaction stages and in any everyday matters pertaining to the abovementioned fields. In terms of the latest large-scale projects, Mattias has advised clients upon the combining of the Baltic banking activities of Nordea and DNB, the acquisition of the Betonimestarit Group by AS TMB in Finland, the granting of a syndicated loan by Nordea and Swedbank to Alexela Group OÜ, and in several financing projects for aircraft and other assets.
Mattias has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2015 and he is also a member of several other law-related organisations.
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in International Business Law, cum laude , University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (2014)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2013)
- Estonian Bar Association (since 2015)
- Estonian Law Students Union (alumni), (2010)
- ELSA Estonia (alumni), (2010)