Ott is a Specialist Counsel at COBALT Estonian and advises clients mainly in matters regarding IT and other technology related fields. He has also advised clients on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, and other general corporate law related questions. Ott has been involved in several M&A projects, advising clients on share and asset deals, strategic and financial investments. Ott has advised both sellers and buyers across all transaction stages from auction, legal due diligence and drafting transaction documentation to conducting a deal and advice on post-closing issues. Ott has also advised several start-ups on shareholders’ relations, motivation packages and other matters.
Among others, Ott has longstanding experience in transactions of IT related businesses.Additionally, Ott advises on complex corporate law issues, which include complicated reorganisations regarding shareholder’s exit and setting up multijurisdictional corporate structures. Ott is a valued team member, has excellent project management skills and understanding of successful teamwork. He has led several long-term legal projects, including complicated cross-border projects involving teams from several jurisdictions.
- M&A - Next Generation Lawyer, Legal500 2017
- Estonian, English
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Master of Arts in Law, Tartu University, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2011)
- Erasmus exchange student, University of Helsinki, Finland (2009)
- Member of Estonian Bar Association (2011)
- COBALT konsultē DNB Luminor bankas izveidē – līdz šim lielākajā banku apvienošanās darījumā Baltijas valstu vēsturē
- COBALT pārstāv Santa Monica Networks Baltijas un Somijas uzņēmumu pārdošanas darījumā
- COBALT konsultē BaltCap Selecta grupas Baltijas uzņēmumu iegādes darījumā
- COBALT konsultē BaltCap OpusCapita Baltijas uzņēmumu iegādes darījumā