Kristel Raidla-Talur is a partner and co-chair of the Banking & Finance practice group at COBALT Estonia. She advises clients mainly on venture capital and other financing transactions. Kristel also has extensive experience in financial regulatory matters, including in relation with operating licences of banks, payment institutions, credit providers, fund managers and other financial institutions as well as requirements applicable to their activities. Kristel is continuously advising investment funds Karma Ventures and Rubylight on their investments in Europe, USA and elsewhere. Kristel is the partner responsible for advising DNB bank on financial regulatory matters related to combining the Baltic operations of DNB and Nordea.
Kristel is a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2004. She also serves as a member of the Legal Committee of Estonian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (EstVCA) as well as Tax, Legal and Regulatory Committee of Invest Europe. In 2017, Kristel was elected to the board of EstVCA.
- Banking and Finance - Chambers & Partners 2016
- Corporate and M&A - Up and Coming, Chambers & Partners 2016
- Banking and Finance - Leading Lawyer, IFLR1000 2016
- Corporate and M&A - Leading Lawyer, IFLR1000 2016
- Banking and Finance - Leading Individial, Legal500 2016
- Banking & Finance - Chambers Europe 2016
- Banking & Finance - Chambers Europe 2017
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets – Leading Individual, Legal500 2017
- Estonian, English
- Образование и членство
- LL.M, University of Cambridge, England (2006)
- MA cum laude, Institute of Law of Tartu University, Estonia (2003)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2004)
- Member of the board of the Estonian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (since 2017)