Marija practices with the Private Law subgroup of the Dispute Resolution practice group, drafting procedural documents and preparing cases for proceedings. She also specializes in corporate law and company reorganizations, as well as has extensive experience in immigration matters offering assistance with residence permits for investors and workers, and representing clients in litigation proceedings with the competent authorities.
- M&A - Notable practitioner, IFLR 1000 2018
- Financial and corporate - Notable practitioner, IFLR 1000 2017
- Latvian, English, Russian
- Образование и членство
- Professional Master’s degree in Law with lawyer’s qualification, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2011)
- Bachelor degree in Law, Police Academy of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2009)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2014)