Indriķis Liepa co-heads M&A practice group and is among the leading practitioners in pharmacy law. He has a vast track record of over 15 years in consulting the leading local and foreign financial, food production, IT and other companies. Indrikis has substantial skills base in arranging major local M&A deals and significant investment projects.
Indriķis has extensive knowledge on pharmacy law and is rendering both - daily legal support to numerous pharmacy undertakings and has also advised on major pharmaceutical industry headline deals.
- Corporate/Commercial – Band 4, Chambers Global 2019
- Corporate/Commercial Band 4, Chambers Europe 2019
- Latvian, English, Russian
- Haridus ja liikmelisus
- Master’s degree in Law, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2003)
- Lawyer’s qualification, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2002)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2002)
- Institute for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility
- International Association of Young Lawyers
- OECD Latvian task group