Viktorija Alksne advises on Competition, Corporate Law, Data Protection, IT and Communication matters. After graduation at the Sorbonne Law School (Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne) in Paris, Viktorija practiced as a lawyer in various leading international law firms in Rome and Milan, where she advised clients on legal issues concerning renewable energy and infrastructure, as well as corporate law matters in fashion and luxury business sectors.
- Latvian, English, Russian, Italian, French
- Haridus ja liikmelisus
- LL.M. in European Law, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris, France (2010)
- LL.B., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2008)
- International Baccalaureate Organization (2003-2005)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2015)