COBALT is one of the largest full-service law firms in the Baltics and belongs to the COBALT alliance covering 4 jurisdictions - Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus – uniting approximately 200 lawyers.
COBALT is looking for a pan-Baltic Brand Manager
We are looking for a colleague to develop and raise awareness of the firm’s brand. You will work in collaboration with our pan-Baltic departments coordinating, developing and implementing a brand strategy for our target markets.
Your workbase could be Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius.
- ensure brand integrity on a pan-Baltic level
- manage and update the brand book
- maintain the firm’s visual identity
- coordinate pan-Baltic communication projects (awards, greetings, newsletters, etc.)
- brand visibility in sponsorship and partnership projects
- prepare and update the firm’s corporate materials and sales support materials
- work with colleagues across the Baltics planning brand promotion and tactics.
- work experience in the field of marketing
- university degree, preferably in the field of marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in brand or product management
- excellent understanding of integrated marketing communications
- proven ability to develop brand & marketing strategies
- ability to communicate recommendations to executives
- outstanding communication skills, strong project management skills and result-oriented
- up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
In return, we offer
- dynamic and challenging work with an international team
- support from experienced and committed employees
- possibilities for professional development
- competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you are the right candidate and are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV and motivation letter by 28 June 2019 via:
email@example.com (Tallinn, Estonia)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Riga, Latvia)
email@example.com (Vilnius, Lithuania)