Competition and law are significant keywords for every entrepreneur. The Competition Law Conference organised by COBALT and Äripäev will draw together international competition law specialists in Tallinn on 20 February, the focus of the conference being on the ECN+ Directive ‒ which enters into force in 2019 and aims to make national competition authorities more effective enforcers.
One of the subjects will be the priorities of the Baltic States competition authorities in processing infringements by cartels and undertakings in a dominant market position.
A politician with practical experience will dwell on how competition policy should be developed. We will also hear about practical aspects of implementing competition law in Estonia. And we will learn the viewpoint of businesses and what the future will bring regarding competition litigation matters.
The following speakers will attend the conference:
- Urmas Reinsalu, Estonian Ministry of Justice
- Jurga Stanciute, Policy Officer, European Commission DG Competition Unit A4 – ECN and Private Enforcement
- Märt Ots, Director General, Estonian Competition Authority
- Šarunas Keserauskas, Director General,Lithuanian Competition Authority
- Skaidrite Abrama, Chairwoman, Competition Council of Latvia
- Kaja Kallas, Chair of The Estonian Reform Party / former competition lawyer
- Helen Tulve, Head of Legal, Tallinna Kaubamaja Group
- Marti Hääl, Member of the Board, Alexela Group
- Mika Sucksdorff, Partner and Member of the Board, Uus Maa Real Estate company
- Anssi Kohonen, Senior Economist, Copenhagen Economics
- Andrew Bullion, Founder and Partner, Hausfeld Law Firm
- Elo Tamm, Partner and Head of Competition Practice Group, COBALT Estonia
- Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė, Managing Associate and Head of Competition Practice Group, COBALT Lithuania
- Rauno Ligi, Senior Associate, COBALT Estonia
- Uģis Zeltiņš, Senior Associate, COBALT Latvia
- Marius Inta, Managing Associate and Head of Commercial Disputes Practice Group, COBALT Lithuania
Part of the programme will be in Estonian but will be simultaneously interpreted into English.
A special price 199 EUR + VAT is offered to COBALT invitees.
Use the code COBALT2019 for a discount price.
For more information and registration please go to: https://pood.aripaev.ee/Product/ProductDetails?productId=3974&utm_medium=tulevased&utm_source=aripaev.ee