COBALT is proud to support the Baltic VC Summit 2018 hosted by LVCA that will gather Baltic private equity and venture capital professionals to discuss industry developments and cooperation, and to network and enjoy various activities together.
The summit will bring 250 guests to Riga from the CEE and Scandinavian NVCAs, government institutions, European Investment Fund, European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, Invest Europe, Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian private equity and venture capital associations (EstVCA, LVCA, LT VCA).
The special guest this year will be Ton van 't Noordende. Ton is and experienced venture capital investor from the Netherlands and a very active part of the European technology and startup ecosystem. He will be moderating the event and in between sessions speaking more on the Netherlands VC scene.
Some of the speakers at Baltic VC Summit 2018:
- Anne Fossemalle – Director of Equity Funds at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Kristīne Bērziņa – Board member of the LVCA and founding partner at Livonia Partners
- Kristjan Kalda – Chairman of the EstVCA and partner at BaltCap
- Mārtiņš Zemītis – Economic advisor at European Commission
- Monika Nachyla – Partner at Abris in Poland
- Patric Gresko – Head of VC team at European Investment Fund
Please contact the main host with any queries at email@example.com