In the upcoming COBALT seminar the pan-Baltic Employment team will analyse the most significant issues related to the new Labour Code in Lithuania that came into force in summer 2017, as well as introduce current employment developments in Estonia. Our experts will also cover the legal framework differences in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- New Labour Code in Lithuania – what to expect and recommendations for Latvian employers
- Insight into the labyrinth of Labour Law in Estonia with follow-up comments from Latvian perspective
- Dalia Foigt-Norvaišienė – Legal Counsel at COBALT Lithuania
- Toms Šulmanis – Partner at COBALT Latvia
- Karina Paatsi – Partner at COBALT Estonia
The seminar will be held in English
Participation fee for COBALT clients (maximum 2 persons per company) is free of charge, but for other guests – 30 EUR (plus VAT).
R.S.V.P. If you are interested in discussing these topics and participating in the seminar, please register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com before 16 April 2018.
There are limited amount of places available, so make sure you reserve your place in advance.