Associate, Certified Data Protection Officer
Anna is an associate at COBALT Latvia, where she practices in the Intellectual Property, IT & Regulatory practice group. Her main focus is data protection and technology matters. Anna is a Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe, a registered Data Protection Officer with the Data State Inspectorate of Latvia and a cybersecurity expert. She has extensive experience in commercial matters related to start-ups.
Anna lectures at the Riga Graduate School of Law and Baltic Computer Academy on Information and Communications Technology Security and Data Protection and has published extensively on those subjects.
- Latvian, Russian, English, French
- Education & membership
- LLM (with distinction) in International Law and Human Rights, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2012)
- LLB (with distinction) in International and European Law, Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Moscow, Russian Federation (2011)
- Registered Data Protection Officer with the Data State Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Riga TechGirls Association
- Lecture and Head of Bachelor's and Master's course, Data Protection, Riga Graduate School of Law
- Lecture of ICT Security and Data Protection, Baltic Computer Academy
- Back to School with Data
- Your Data Travels More than You Do
- Data Processing Agreement: Additional Costs for Controller or Processor?
- Baltic IP & IT Law News - July 2019
- The GDPR: one year on
- Five Considerations for Data Breach and Incident Reporting in the EU
- The Impact of GDPR on Cybersecurity Managers
- Data protection news - July, 2018
- GDPR for startups. A cure, or the end?