Evelina Liutkutė is a Senior Associate at COBALT Lithuania with 9 years’ work experience in the field of Litigation. Before joining COBALT she provided legal services in other Lithuanian law firms. Evelina has experience representing clients in disputes related to almost all branches of private law, also in administrative and labor disputes. Her areas of specialisation are Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Lithuanian, German, English
- Education & membership
- 2010 Faculty of Law, Mykolas Romeris University, Master’s degree in Law (specialization – civil law)
- 2007 Faculty of Law, Mykolas Romeris University, Bachelor’s degree in Law
- 2005 - 2006 Law studies at Johannes Kepler University (Linz, Austria)
- Since 2013, Member of the Lithuanian Bar
- Lithuanian Young Bar Association