Ilze specializes in intellectual property law and also consults on the issues related to information technology. She has prepared legal layout for IT projects and helps clients to solve IT-related issues. Ilze has in-depth knowledge of trademark and patent regulations in the European Union and is a registered patent agent in trademark matters. She also renders assistance in advertising law, data processing and public procurement matters.
- Latvian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- Master’s degree in Law, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2002)
- Bachelor degree in Law, Concordia International University Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia (2001)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2004)
- Latvian Information and Communications Technology Association
- Information Technology Security Incident Response Institution (CERT.LV)