Inese’s main practice area is dispute resolution. She is consulting and representing clients before institutions and courts in a wide range of administrative and civil proceedings. Inese specializes in matters related to commercial transactions, consumer protection and licensing issues.
Prior to joining COBALT, Inese worked with a law firm in Latvia. Inese has also worked as an in-house lawyer in a financial services company, part of a company group from Sweden and has also been a lawyer at one of the leading beverage companies in the Baltics.
- Latvian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- Professional Master’s degree in Law with lawyer’s qualification, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2011)
- Bachelor degree in Law, Police Academy of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2009)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2014)
- Representation of passenger transport service companies in legal dispute in relation to procurement organized by VSIA Autotransporta direkcija
- COBALT successfully represents Central Election Commission of Latvia in The Administrative District Court regarding cancelation of 2019 European Parliament (EP) election results
- COBALT advised AS Latvijas lifts – Šindlers in the procurement organized by the University of Latvia