Julija is an assistant lawyer at COBALT Estonia who assists associates in their everyday work. She is specialised in various financing transactions, matters related to the foundation, licensing, management and supervision of banks, payment institutions and other companies providing financial services. She has also participated in several merger and acquisition transactions.
Julija holds a Master of Arts degree from the University of Tartu. Before joining COBALT, Julija has obtained professional experience from both private and public sector. Additionally, Julija has participated in the University of Tartu Students’ Legal Clinic.
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2015)
- COBALT advised Luminor, Nordea and DNB on closing transaction with Blackstone
- COBALT advised inHouse Pay AS on obtaining an e-money institution license
- COBALT advised European Investment Bank on EUR 12 million loan to Elcogen
- COBALT advised Luminor on cross-border merger
- COBALT advised Luminor on EUR 1 billion majority stake acquisition by Blackstone
- COBALT advised Luminor on obtaining ECB approval for cross-border merger in the Baltics
- COBALT advised Port of Tallinn on its IPO and listing on Nasdaq Tallinn Stock Exchange
- COBALT advised AS Kawe Kapital on obtaining an activity licence of investment firm