Justina Milašauskienė is a Senior Associate in the Banking and Finance Practice Group. She has advised Lithuanian and foreign clients on dispute resolution, regulatory, banking and finance, and corporate law matters. Justina has a Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University, a Master’s degree in International Business and Law from International Business School at Vilnius University, studied in Gent University, Belgium, also broadened her experience while working as a visiting lawyer in the Manchester office of a leading law firm Eversheds LLP.
During her legal practice, Justina Milašauskienė has advised clients in a number of cross-border banking and corporate projects, M&A transactions, represented clients in all court instances. Prior to joining COBALT team, she worked at another international law firm in its financial dispute resolution team.
- Lithuanian, English
- Education & membership
- 2011 Vilnius University, Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree
- 2013 Vilnius University Business School, Master’s degreein International Business and Law
- 2010 – 2011 Law studies at Ghent University, Scholarship under International Student Exchange Programme ERASMUS
- Since 2011 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
- COBALT advised UAB Wittix on obtaining an electronic money institution licence
- COBALT advised Earthport Payment Services, UAB on obtaining a payment institution licence
- COBALT advised ValorPay UAB in obtaining a payment institution licence
- COBALT advised KEVIN EU, UAB in obtaining a licence of a payment institution
- COBALT advised Wallter, UAB in obtaining a licence of an electronic money institution
- COBALT advised UAB GlobalNetint in obtaining a licence of an electronic money institution
- COBALT represented East West Agro in its preparations for an IPO