Senior Associate Kadri Matteus is a Specialist Counsel at COBALT and specialises in public procurements. She advises and represents clients in various public procurement matters and has conducted dozens of procurement procedures. Kadri’s portfolio includes, for example, organising public procurements for the Tallinn Creative Hub and Tallinn Linnahall, advising the Public Procurement and State Aid Department of the Ministry of Finance, and representing major international corporations in public procurements organised on the basis of the exception provided in the Public Procurement Act based on internal and external security considerations. She has also represented Ragn-Sells AS, one of Estonia’s biggest waste handlers, in dozens of public procurement disputes. Kadri is also a highly valued speaker (training provider and lecturer) in the field of public procurement law and she is one of the authors of the commented edition of the Estonian Public Procurement Law.
Kadri has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2014.
She has attended summer schools on intellectual property in the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) and the University of Bonn.
- Estonian, English
- Education & membership
- 2014 Summer School on Intellectual Property, University of Bonn, Germany
- 2013 Master of Arts degree in law, University of Tartu, Estonia,
- 2012 WIPO Academy Summer School, Croatia
- 2010 Bachelor of Arts degree in law, University of Tartu, Estonia
- 2014 Estonian Bar Association
- ELSA Estonia Alumni
- COBALT compiled at KredEx’s request the instructional materials regarding the general principles of public procurement
- COBALT advised Tallinna Linnatranspordi AS on launching new bus routes
- COBALT advises AS RAGN-SELLS on OSA project
- COBALT advises BaltCap Growth Fund on investing in Pihlakodu chain
- COBALT advised European Diversified Infrastructure Fund II on investment in Utilitas, leading private Estonian energy group
- COBALT advised Port of Tallinn on its IPO and listing on Nasdaq Tallinn Stock Exchange
- COBALT advises HHLA on acquiring Estonia’s biggest terminal operator Transiidikeskuse AS
- COBALT assisted Rakuten, Inc in the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Fits.me Holdings Limited