Kirti Jürimäe is an assistant lawyer at COBALT who assists associates in their everyday work. She mainly deals with matters in the field of dispute resolution. Her field of expertise includes drafting contracts and documents.
Kirti holds a MA degree from the University of Tartu, Estonia. Prior to joining COBALT, Kirti completed various internships at another law firm, Notary Office, Prosecutor's Office, first and second instance courts as well as the Supreme Court of Estonia. During her studies, she has also gained professional knowledge at Ghent University in Belgium. In addition, Kirti has participated in the Salzburg Summer School of European Private Law. Kirti is a member of Estonian Law Students Union (EÕÜL).
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), Law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2018)
- Exchange student, Ghent University, Belgium (2018)
- Summer School of European Private Law, University of Salzburg, Austria (2018)
- Member of Estonian Law Students Union (EÕÜL)