Liis Roben is an Associate at COBALT, having joined the firm in 2019. Her main area of expertise is civil law litigation. Liis represents clients in pre-trial and court proceedings as well as in compromise negotiations. In addition to a Master's degree from the University of Tartu, Liis has also obtained a LL.M. degree from the University of Göttingen in Germany.
Liis has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2017.
- Estonian, German, English
- Education & membership
- 2017 Master of Laws (M.A.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2016 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- 2014 Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Summer School on Chinese law
- 2013 Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, exchange student
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws (B.A.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2017 Estonian Bar Association