Lukas Pultaražinskas is an associate in Tax Practice Group at COBALT Lithuania.
Lukas has acquired the Master degree in Business Law at Vilnius University. Also, Lukas is Maastricht University International and Tax Law graduate. Prior to COBALT Lithuania Lukas had been working in BIG4 audit company and also Customs Department. Associate specializes in tax disputes and provides consultations in relation to corporate income, value added, personal income and other taxes.
- Lithuanian, English
- Education & membership
- 2016 LLM in International and European Tax Law at Maastricht University, Netherlands
- 2015 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master‘s degree in Law
- COBALT successfully represented UAB Skonis ir kvapas before the European Court of Justice in the case against the Lithuanian State Tax Inspectorate
- COBALT represents INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund in its indirect acquisition of the InMedica chain of medical clinics
- COBALT advised NEPI Rockcastle on tax matters in the acquisition of shopping center “Ozas”