Peeter Lepik is one of the co-founders of COBALT Estonia and former Managing Partner. During his 30-year career as a business lawyer, Peeter has gained extensive experience with respect to the international and local business environment. His expertise includes the following various legal areas: corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and banking and finance law.
Peeter was a member of the Estonian Bar Association from 1985 to 2019. In 2019, he was granted the title of an advocate emeritus.
- Corporate/Commercial - Chambers Europe 2015
- Corporate/Commercial - Chambers Global 2015
- Estonian, English, Russian, Finnish
- Education & membership
- 1984 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, cum laude, University of Tartu, Estonia
- 1977 Degree in English Philology, Tallinn Pedagogical University, Estonia
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- 1985-2019 - Estonian Bar Association