Richard is an assistant lawyer at COBALT who assists associates in their everyday work. He specialises in competition law and matters pertaining to real estate and energy sector.
Richard holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Tartu, Estonia and is currently acquiring his MA degree there. He has participated in the University of Tartu Legal Clinic and has been a teaching assistant to several professors. Prior to joining COBALT’s team, Richard completed several internships in various law firms. In addition, Richard has participated in the Salzburg Summer School of European Private Law and together with his team compiled the best-written work in the Estonian XXI Moot Court.
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- Master of Arts student (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2016)
- Summer School of European Private Law, University of Salzburg, Austria (2018)
- Member of ELSA (The European Law Students’ Association)