Sven is an associate at COBALT Estonia, who is primarily engaged in advising clients in venture capital investments and mergers and acquisitions but also deals with questions regarding regulated financial institutions, data protection and software‑related intellectual property matters. Sven has been involved with several IT‑sector transactions and has previously served as a legal counsel for a fintech company.
Sven is a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2016.
- Estonian, English
- Education & membership
- 2015 Master of Arts degree, cum laude, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2014 Summer school program, University of Salzburg, Austria
- 2012 Bachelor of Arts degree, University of Tartu, School of Economics and Business Administration with a Minor in Law, Estonia
- 2016 Estonian Bar Association
- 2016 Estonian Young Lawyers Association
- Member of ELSA