Tiit-Gregor is an assistant lawyer at COBALT Estonia who assists associates in their everyday work. He mainly specialises in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and has been involved in several international and domestic M&A transactions, advising the clients on share and asset deals, financial and strategic investments and restructuring.
Tiit-Gregor holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Tartu, Estonia and has also studied at the University of Salzburg in Austria. He is currently a Master of Arts student at the University of Tartu, Estonia. Prior to joining COBALT’s team, he completed internships at Tartu County Court and at Ministry of Justice. He has also given free legal advice at the University of Tartu Students’ Legal Clinic and at Tallinn City Government. In addition, he has been the president of ELSA Tartu and member of the audit committee of ELSA Estonia. Tiit-Gregor has also represented Estonia in Telders International Law Moot Court Competition where he achieved a high-ranking place.
- Estonian, English, French
- Education & membership
- Master of Arts student (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2017)
- Member of ELSA
- COBALT advises AS RAGN-SELLS on OSA project
- COBALT advises BaltCap Growth Fund on investing in Pihlakodu chain
- COBALT advised NEXTCLINICS on acquiring F-Est OÜ
- COBALT advised Luminor on EUR 1 billion majority stake acquisition by Blackstone
- COBALT advised subsidiary of Alexela Group in acquisition of a Finnish company Helon Kuumasinkitys