Yuliya Shved is a Managing Associate with over 10 years experience in the support of the investment projects in Belarus and abroad, has significant experience in the cross-border business structuring.
Yuliya holds a Master of Laws from Belarusian State University and Master of Laws (Adv. LLM) in Advanced Studies in International Tax Law from ITC, Leiden University (the Netherlands). Yuliya is an author of numerous legal publications; she also delivers lectures on financial and tax law at Belarusian State University.
Prior to joining COBALT Yuliya provided business and legal support to local and international clients on various matters concerning taxation, investments, international trade and construction, including development and implementation of the corporate structures, structuring of business dealings and cross-border transactions, tax planning (direct/indirect taxes, transfer pricing) and optimization of business processes, post-implementation compliance. She has been involved in numerous assignments that required creative and unconventional solutions.
- Russian, Belarussian, English
- Education & membership
- 2017 - 2018 Master of Laws (Adv. LLM) in Advanced Studies in International Tax Law from ITC, Leiden University (the Netherlands)
- 2016 – 2017 Research stay at Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU Vienna, Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law)
- 2005 – 2006 Master of Laws from Belarusian State University
- 2000 – 2005 Belarusian State University, Law Faculty, Economic Law