Energy & Utilities
Our experts have advised governmental agencies on the liberalisation of energy markets, also dealing with a variety of large-scale industrial projects, ranging from conventional and nuclear power plants, LNG structures, offshore drilling, as well as renewable energy and biofuel issues. We are leading specialists in the natural gas and LNG sectors.
Our corporate, commercial, competition, finance, tax and construction experts work as a unified team with our energy and utility specialists to co-ordinate comprehensive advice. In combination with our in-depth knowledge about relevant EU and local industry-specific regulations, as well as our established contacts with the authorities, we are best-positioned to provide our clients with comprehensive and innovative advice and commercially and politically viable solutions.
Our services cover:
- Sectoral M&A transactions
- Regulatory advice for the public and the private sector
- Investments in renewable energy, including wind, hydro, biomass and biogas-powered CHPs, and biofuels
- Water and waste management
- Construction and operation of large-scale infrastructural facilities
- Implementation of nuclear and waste-to-waste energy projects
- Emission trading