Aleksander Tsuiman is a Specialist Counsel at COBALT Estonia specialising on data protection and information technology. Aleksander advises clients on matters ranging from data protection to other IT and technology-related fields, including trademarks, patents and domain names. Aleksander’s competence has contributed to the successful conclusion of several transactions, including the investment of Rubylight in the language exchange application Tandem, the sale of the Nordic Cinema Group, the sale of the IT company Affecto Estonia, and combining the business activities of DNB Bank with Nordea Bank.
Aleksander has been a Member of the Board of the Estonian Moot Court Society and, since 2016, he is a member of the Estonian Bar Association and the Estonian Young Lawyers’ Association. Before joining COBALT Estonia, Aleksander worked for CGI Eesti AS, one of the biggest IT companies in Estonia. He has also completed several internships in law firms and in the public sector, including in the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence.
- Estonian, English
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2016)
- Exchange student, University of Vienna, Faculty of Law, Austria (2016)
- Member of Estonian Young Lawyers’ Association (since 2016)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2016)