Artur Knjazev is a Senior Associate at COBALT, having joined the law firm in the spring of 2016. Artur’s main area of expertise includes litigation, corporate law, public procurements and state aid. He has practical experience in defending the rights of minority shareholders.
Artur has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2016.
- English, Estonian, Russian
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- 2016 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2015 Summer school program in Vienna - dispute settlement
- 2014 Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- Since 2016 Estonian Bar Association