Edvīns Danovskis is one of the most highly regarded experts of administrative law in Latvia. Edvīns is a lecturer at the Department of Constitutional and Administrative Law, Faculty of Law, University of Latvia. His research interest includes correlation of public and private legal relationships, administrative liability law and law on public officials.
Edvīns is a regular speaker at various scientific conferences and has contributed to a number of essential publications.
- Latvian, English, Russian, German
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- Dr.iur., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2013)
- LL.M. with distinction, University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2009)
- LL.B. with distinction, University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2007)