Dr. Zane Bule-Mitka
Zane’s fields of expertise cover corporate law, company acquisitions, mergers, reorganisations and acquisition and disposal of real estate. Before joining COBALT, Zane worked at other leading law firms and also practised with law firm Allen & Overy LLP in Hamburg, Germany.
Zane is a Dr.iur. as she graduated from the University of Münster in Germany. Her doctoral thesis is entitled Minority participants’ protection in cross-border restructuring cases in European, Latvian and German law.
- Corporate and M&A Law –Listed in Best Lawyers 2015
- Real Estate Law – Listed in Best Lawyers 2014
- Latvian, English, Russian, German
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- Dr.iur., University of Münster, Germany (2015)
- Master’s degree in Law (LL.M.), University of Münster, Germany (2008)
- Lawyer qualification in law, the University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2005)
- Semester studies, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, Faculty of Law, Germany (2003)
- German – Baltic Chamber of Commerce
- DAAD-Alumni-Verein Lettland, member of the board