Johanna Lumiste is an assistant lawyer at COBALT, assisting primarily banking and finance team associates in their everyday work.
Johanna holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Tartu. Prior to joining COBALT, she has obtained professional experience from both private and public sector. Additionally, Johanna has successfully participated in a moot court competition hosted by the Estonian Moot Court Society, where her team won first place in 2018, and later joined the organizing team for the same event held in 2019.
Johanna is a member of Estonian Law Students’ Association (EÕÜL). During her studies, Johanna has also gained professional knowledge as an exchange student at the University of Vienna and the Faculty of Law of the University of Mannheim.
- Estonian, English, Russian, German
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2019)
- Summer School of European Private Law, University of Salzburg, Austria (2019)
- Exchange student, University of Mannheim, Germany (2018)
- Exchange student, University of Vienna, Austria (2017)
- Member of Estonian Law Students’ Association (EÕÜL)