Marit is an Associate at COBALT Estonia. She specialises in competition law, in particular to legal issues arising from anti-competitive agreements, abuse of dominant position and merger control.
In addition to competition law, Marit advises clients on industry-specific issues in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector, having advised a number of healthcare companies on both contractual and regulatory matters, including on the subject matter of medical devices.
She holds an MA degree from the University of Tartu and has also studied abroad at master’s levels at Tilburg University in the Netherlands.
Marit has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2018.
- Estonian, English
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2017)
- Exchange student, Tilburg University, the Netherlands (2015/2016)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), Law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2014)
- COBALT konsultēja STADA Arzneimittel veselības aprūpes kompānijas Walmark iegādes darījumā
- COBALT nodrošināja juridisko palīdzību Apax Partners konsultētajiem investīciju fondiem Baltic Classifieds Group iegādes darījumā
- COBALT konsultē DNB Luminor bankas izveidē – līdz šim lielākajā banku apvienošanās darījumā Baltijas valstu vēsturē