Marit is an associate at COBALT. She specialises in competition law, in particular to legal issues arising from anti-competitive agreements, abuse of dominant position and merger control. Marit’s competence has contributed to the successful concentration of the business activities of DNB and Nordea banks.
Marit also advises clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
Prior to joining the COBALT team, Marit completed several internships in various law firms, as well as in private and public sector. She holds an MA degree from the University of Tartu and has also studied abroad at Tilburg University in the Netherlands.
Marit has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2018
- Estonian, English
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2017)
- Exchange student, Tilburg University, the Netherlands (2015/2016)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), Law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2014)
- COBALT konsultēja STADA Arzneimittel veselības aprūpes kompānijas Walmark iegādes darījumā
- COBALT nodrošināja juridisko palīdzību Apax Partners konsultētajiem investīciju fondiem Baltic Classifieds Group iegādes darījumā
- COBALT konsultē DNB Luminor bankas izveidē – līdz šim lielākajā banku apvienošanās darījumā Baltijas valstu vēsturē