Vydmantas Grigoravičius is a Managing Associate with more than 15 years experience in the Private and Public Real Estate Management and Leasing, Privatization, Construction law and Disputes Resolution. He holds a Master’s degree in Law from Mykolas Romeris University. Mr Grigoravičius advises and represents clients in areas of real estate, state and municipal property management, its use and disposal and also privatization law.
- Lithuanian, Russian, English, German
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- 2002 Master’s degree in Law, Law Faculty, Mykolas Romeris University
- 1996 Lithuanian Police Academy, Bachelor’s degree
- Since 2009 Member of the Lithuanian Bar