Anna is a senior associate at COBALT Latvia, where she practices in the Intellectual Property, IT & Regulatory practice group. Her main focus is data protection and technology matters. Anna is a Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe, a Certified Lead Auditor of Information Security Management Systems, a registered Data Protection Officer with the Data State Inspectorate of Latvia and a cybersecurity expert. She has extensive experience in commercial matters related to start-ups.
Anna lectures at the Riga Graduate School of Law and Baltic Computer Academy on Information and Communications Technology Security and Data Protection and has published extensively on those subjects.
- Latvian, Russian, English, French
Membership & education
- Registered Data Protection Officer with the Data State Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- Certified Lead Auditor of Information Security Management Systems (ISO/IEC 27001)
- European Advisory Board Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) (since 2022)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Riga TechGirls Association
- Lecturer and Head of Bachelor’s and Master’s course, Data Protection, Riga Graduate School of Law
- Lecturer of ICT Security and Data Protection, Baltic Computer Academy
- MBA (with distinction) in Cybersecurity Management, BA School of Business and Finance, Riga, Latvia (2021)
- LLM (with distinction) in International Law and Human Rights, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2012)
- LLB (with distinction) in International and European Law, Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Moscow, Russian Federation (2011)