Irina Oļevska specializes on matters related to Commercial law, M&A transactions, Immigration law and reorganization. Being graduate of the Institute of Art and Law in United Kingdom, Irina is also one of the few experts in Latvia, specializing on Art law.
- Latvian, English, Russian, French(basic)
Membership & education
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2009)
- Diploma in Art Law, Institute of Art and Law, United Kingdom (2014)
- Master’s degree in International and European Law (LL.M), with excellence, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2008)
- Bachelor degree in Law, University of Latvia, Riga (2006)