Sandra Juozaitiene is a Specialist Counsel in the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Practice Group at COBALT Lithuania. Sandra has over 10 years of experience in banking, finance, M&A, asset acquisition and project financing in the UK.
Before joining the firm, Sandra worked as a fully qualified UK solicitor in large international firms: Addleshaw Goddard, Gowling WLG, Eversheds Sutherland (International) (UK), where she gained valuable experience in the fields of finance and corporate restructuring, corporate acquisitions, and advised large companies and financial institutions in various sectors. Sandra also interned at HSBC, one of the world’s largest banks, where she worked on internal bank projects and various complex transactions. She has extensive experience in the fields of the management of international legal projects and ESG.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
Membership & education
- Member of Solicitors Regulation Authority (since 2013)
- Member of The Law Society (since 2013)
- Master’s degree in Law, Vytautas Magnus University (2005)
- Master of Law from the University of Manchester, United Kingdom (2007)
- Qualified as a lawyer in England and Wales, BPP University, United Kingdom (2009)