Annika Jaanson is a Senior Associate at COBALT. Annika mainly advises clients in civil law disputes. She has extensive experience in representing clients in various disputes between companies, matters relating to bankruptcy and reorganisation proceedings and cross-border disputes. Annika also represents clients in foreign and Estonian courts of arbitration.
Annika has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2011.
- Estonian, English, French
- Образование и членство
- 2010 MA, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2009 Université de Savoie, France
- 2007 University of Salzburg, Summer University on European Private Law
- Since 2013 Member of the Chair of the management board of the Estonian Association of Young Lawyers
- Since 2011 Member of the Estonian Bar Association