Dr Juozas Rimas is a Partner and the Head of the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Practice Group at COBALT Lithuania, specialising in the fields of M&A (Private Equity) and Corporate Law. Juozas Rimas holds a PhD in Law (2010), which he received from Vilnius University for a thesis on corporate law issues in private equity transactions. Dr Rimas has led over 30 M&A projects where he was in charge of structuring, due diligence, negotiations and general project management, as well as over 10 projects of corporate restructuring (including business transfer, merger and spin-off procedures).
- "Juozas Rimas is the firm's new M&A practice head. He is a visible name on the firm's key transactions." (Chambers Europe, 2016)
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Образование и членство
- 2010 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, PhD in social science, law
- 2005 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master's in Law degree
- 2000 Institute of International Relations and Political Science, Vilnius University
- Since 2010 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association