Jovita Valatkaitė has over 8 years’ experience of legal practice in the fields of Employment and Corporate law. Apart from advising on general employment law matters, Jovita provides advice on non-competition of employees, protection of confidential information as well as the EU social security system. She also has extensive experience in migration matters, including residence permits, work permits, secondments and transfers of employees.
Jovita holds a diploma in French legal course, issued by Vilnius University in cooperation and Paris Ouest-Nanterre La Défence University. Prior to joining COBALT Jovita has been mostly dealing with French and Spanish speaking clients.
- Lithuanian, English, French, Spanish, Russian (basics)
- Образование и членство
- 2014-2016 Vilnius University in cooperation with Paris Ouest-Nanterre La Défence University, French legal course
- 2010-2014 L'Institut Français de Lituanie, French language course
- 2011 Vilnius University Law Faculty, Master of Law
- 2014-2016 ECTA, the European Communities Trade Mark Association, ordinary member
- 2011 Lithuanian Youth Council (LiJOT ), Member of Control Commision
- 2009-2010 European Law Students’ Association (ELSA), President Lithuanian national group