Kadri Michelson is a Senior Associate who is mainly specialised in dispute resolution. She represents clients in civil and administrative proceedings and has nearly ten years of experience in leading law firms in the field. Kadri has successfully represented distinguished clients in the fields of contract law, non-contractual law, property law and administrative procedure both in extrajudicial negotiations as well as in court proceedings. Clients highly value her concreteness and punctuality with respect to representation in court proceedings.
Kadri is also a recognised expert in ‘higher level’ employment disputes, including cases that are related to violation of confidentiality obligations and prohibition on competition, and she has advised clients in complex employment law matters in cases of restructuring companies.
Kadri has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2009.
- Dispute Resolution – New Generation Lawyer, Legal 500 2017
- Dispute Resolution – Next Generation Lawyer, Legal 500 2019
- Estonian, English, German
- Образование и членство
- 2008 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2015 Professional Suitability Assessment Committee, Estonian Bar Association
- 2009 Estonian Bar Association
- 2009 Estonian Association of Young Attorneys